2010 Aug 30 16:28

Re: [vox-tech] Contacts app on Android

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 02:37:14PM -0700, Troy Arnold wrote:
> Wow. That seems like an atrocious amount of storage for contacts. If your
> contact app has the capability to import/export to .vcf, try that.

That helped, thanks.  It turns out that I've got, like, 4 different
export/import possibilities.  If I remember off the top of my head:
Phone, T-Mobile, SIM and Google.  The latter was the big one, and I've simply
avoided re-importing it.

If I ever have some free time, I might investigate the contents of the
exported VCF for the Google account, and see if I can convince it to take
less space.  I kind of miss having friends' photos on their contacts, but
not at such a painful price. :)  (Android apps seem to get quite flakey when
the system is low on storage space!)

Thx