2010 Aug 23 17:43

[vox-tech] How to create Code listing for Open Office with box and"Listing 1" Caption?

[vox-tech] How to create Code listing for Open Office with box and"Listing 1" Caption?

I found a reference for do a code listing with line numbers in OpenOffice,
but I would also like to have a box around it with "Listing 1" for the
box. Anyone know how to do this?

Below the reference I followed to do the line numbers for the code.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Setting_up_a_Style_for_Numbering_Lines_in_Code_Listings

brian
--
Brian Lavender