2010 Aug 23 14:46

[vox-tech] =?utf-8?q?Contacts_app_on_Android?=

[vox-tech] =?utf-8?q?Contacts_app_on_Android?=

So I've got a T-Mobile 3G MyTouch Slide (an HTC phone w/ Google & HTC Sense stuff preinstalled).

It's almost perpetually telling me it's almost out of space (internal storage). If I tap that warning in the notifications, it launches "Manage applications", which allows me to sort by storage use.

By far the largest is "Contacts," at over 60MB. I think this is because my overzealous acceptance of its offers to link up contacts between apps. (E.g., I can tie a phone contact to their Facebook contact info & photo)

Unfortunately, I don't really know what I can do to reduce how much space this behemoth uses, without deleting contacts...

Has anyone out here had a similar situation, and if so, any clues on how to reduce Contacts' storage use?

Thx!

Sent from a mobile device