2010 Aug 19 08:15

Re: [vox-tech] Suggestions for cleaning up repetitive HTML tags?

On Wed, 18 Aug 2010, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> I've come across some documents that are formatted in
> such a way that, when converted to HTML, they come out
> something like this:

I use html2text which did wonders on a file that I couldnt get into a
decent text form with other fancier programs (altho I did have to play
with the switches abit to get what I wanted)

There werent any font lines involved in what I was doing but I dont see a
reason why it would be different. The problem I had was trying to convert
an html with tables into text where the table items lined up correctly

Gandalf  Parker