2010 Aug 10 21:48

Re: [vox-tech] Additional WRF Chem Problems and uncertainties onhow to handle WRF Chem

Re: [vox-tech] Additional WRF Chem Problems and uncertainties onhow to handle WRF Chem

For that particular option, see -fconvert in the gfortran man page.
You can specify the representation of data files with
-fconvert=<representation>, where representation is one of:

* native (little-endian on your little-endian PC)
* swap (opposite of your systems binary representation)
* little-endian
* big-endian

For example, if you were passing "-convert big_endian" to your fortran
compiler, you should switch to "-fconvert=big-endian" for gfortran.

I'd be surprised if that's your only problem though. You might want to
look up the documentation for all of the options you are using with
the original target FORTRAN implementation. You can compare that with
the gfortran man page to find equivalent settings for gfortran.

-Kyle