2010 Jul 14 15:52

Re: [vox-tech] complex XML to CSV via XSLT

Re: [vox-tech] complex XML to CSV via XSLT

If you want one XSLT program to output multiple files, then use the
result-document instruction/element:

http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt20/#element-result-document

It allows you to specify all of the formatting options available via
xsl:output, so you can output text - i.e. CSV - this way.

Harold