2010 Jul 09 23:50

Re: [vox-tech] Permission Denied Error

Thank you very much. I am so very sorry if my issue is being a little confusing. In fact I need to change the header files of a program that I installed on this system. They arent files that could potentially harm my system at all. Its a visualizer software. All I need is to change a few numbers on the header file for scaling purposes. It wont really cause any problem on the system that is why its not a bad idea at all. I just dont get why the file appears to be "read-only" to me. Before, I used to make changes on this header file without any problem. So this is something completely new. All I need is to know why I lost the permission and how can I again fix the problem. Because I realized its not only for this header file that my permission fails but also its any other file I open I dont have permission to make changes on it!