2010 Jun 24 19:25

Re: [vox-tech] NAS/Printer Server/Web Server?

Re: [vox-tech] NAS/Printer Server/Web Server?

If you don't care that much about hardware raid, then I'd suggest the NSLU2 or the Sheevaplug.

I use the NSLU2 myself, and run debian on it.  Its a mite slow, but it doesn't draw much power, nor does it generate a ton of heat.

Mike