2010 Jun 23 10:42

Re: [vox-tech] how to add cvs user on ubuntu 9.10

Re: [vox-tech] how to add cvs user on ubuntu 9.10

I did try svn before I turned to cvs; unfortunately that attempt failed too; maybe I should give another bite of the apple. :-)

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 8:55 PM, Ken Bloom <kbloom@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, 2010-06-21 at 17:21 -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:
> On a related question, how do I clone my git repository over ssh? Thus
> far, I have only been using rsync to sync over the whole tree. Is that
> the way you do it, or is there a different way?

On the machine that is to recieve the new repository, run
git clone ssh://[user@]server/path/to/repository.git