2010 Jun 20 19:58

[vox-tech] how to add cvs user on ubuntu 9.10

[vox-tech] how to add cvs user on ubuntu 9.10

Hello folks:

I followed this link to create a cvs server
https://help.ubuntu.com/9.10/serverguide/C/cvs-server.html

Now I can have the server up and running, however, I don't know how to add a cvs user and set a password for it so that I can remotely access my cvs repo.

I googled a couple of hours but links out there are either irrelevant or outdated.

Anyone help me out please? I am using ubuntu 9.10, and my repo dir is set to /data/projects/cvs/repo

Thanks!
Hai