2010 Jun 15 19:43

Re: [vox-tech] Forcing a greyscape JPEG into RGB colorspace?

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> "Me" as in personally?  Not off-hand, but easily created
> in The GIMP.

I know you said you wanted automated and no GIMP answers but GIMP does
have autoscript capability. Ghost language iirc? There are separate forums
for asking for scripts.

There is also an ImageMagick elist. Id be surprised if it couldnt do it.
Altho not surprised it hasnt popped up as an answer. Damn rough territory
to work in. :( Ive got half a dozen projects stopped for not understanding
enough graphic and math jargon to make ImageMagick work

Gandalf  Parker