2010 Jun 15 20:08

Re: [vox-tech] mysterious powersupply failures

Re: [vox-tech] mysterious powersupply failures

You might check power consumption of this server.  Depending on details, a 500W
supply might not be enough.  Newegg has a handy "Kill-A-Watt" power meter for
about $20, and also customer reviews of power supplies that they sell.

Rod