2010 Jun 14 06:43

Re: [vox-tech] boot failure with KDE

update: I tried the failsafeX mode I mentioned in my last email and
get the following error messages:

"Ubuntu is running in low-graphics mode.  The following error was
encountered.  You may need to update your configuration to solve this.
(EE) [drm] failed to open device
(EE) Failed to initialize GLX extension (Compatible NVIDIA X driver not found)
(EE) Failed to initialize GLX extension (Compatible NVIDIA X driver not found)"

thomas