2010 Jun 13 21:45

Re: [vox-tech] sudoers file on ubuntu corrupted,how can I recover it?

Re: [vox-tech] sudoers file on ubuntu corrupted,how can I recover it?

right, i got it. It was a stupid question, stractch it. Thanks!

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 7:20 PM, Tony Cratz <cratz@hematite.com> wrote:
On 06/12/2010 04:10 PM, Hai Yi wrote:
> thanks Jeff and Tony. Tony, how can I enter grub when starting the
> computer? I don't know what's the hotkey, and google didn't help and
> ubuntu takes me directly to the gui...

       As Ubuntu boots up Grub starts, you must be watching it.
       When Grub starts its count down, press Escape. You are then
       in Grub.

                                                       Tony