2010 Jun 12 16:20

Re: [vox-tech] sudoers file on ubuntu corrupted,how can I recover it?

Re: [vox-tech] sudoers file on ubuntu corrupted,how can I recover it?

thanks Jeff and Tony. Tony, how can I enter grub when starting the computer? I don't know what's the hotkey, and google didn't help and ubuntu takes me directly to the gui...

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 5:14 PM, Tony Cratz <cratz@hematite.com> wrote:
On 06/12/2010 01:46 PM, Jeff Newmiller wrote:
> Reboot with a linux boot disk (Ubuntu install disk works well)
> Mount disk
> make chmod change to sudo file
> reboot from hard disk

       Or without the Linux boot disk