2010 May 11 20:35

[vox-tech] Looking for a Sunbird (Google Calendar) replacement

[vox-tech] Looking for a Sunbird (Google Calendar) replacement

Hello:

	I just updated today to Ubuntu 10.04 and found out the
	Google calendar program Sunbird is no longer supported.
	So I'm now looking for a replacement.

	I really like a standalone program and not a web base.
	I also don't want it bundle with Evolution as I don't
	use Evolution.

	Any suggestions?

							Tony