2010 Apr 29 10:05

Re: [vox-tech] MTA

Quoting Chanoch (Ken) Bloom (kbloom@gmail.com):

> The best thing to do is probably to install a lightweight non-daemon
> mailer like esmtp-run so that programs that need it can still have
> access to a sendmail command.

Note that esmtp is no longer being maintained, but may still be useful
nonetheless.  I maintain a list of similar software, here:
http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Mail/nullmailers.html

--
Rick Moen           Well, my terminal's locked up, and I ain't got any mail,
rick@linuxmafia.com And I can't recall the last time my program didn't fail;