2010 Apr 20 18:37

[vox-tech] Linux HTPC

I suspect many of you have seen this, but it looks pretty good for HTPC
duty, in particular I liked:
* Seems like they carefully considered making it quiet.
* Faster than an ATOM (the atom can be a bottleneck).
* Cheap (barebones starts at $280)
* Designed/tested/supported to run linux (ubuntu based)

http://open.neurostechnology.com/content/Silent_HTPC

Prices, specifications, and more links:
http://store.neurostechnology.com/neuros-link-phantom-p-83.html