2010 Mar 24 00:27

[vox-tech] time.h in Solaris

Hello, I am on a project that migrates applications from Solaris to
Linux; most are Java but one is in C++. There is a log class including
a <time.h>, its a system header file in Solaris (might be in
/usr/include, I don't remember), the question is, do we have a Linux
counterpart? How can I handle this during the porting process?

Thanks all!
Hai