2010 Mar 01 15:28

Re: [vox-tech] Fwd: [netCDF #QCY-964177]: netcdf - 4.0.1 problems

Re: [vox-tech] Fwd: [netCDF #QCY-964177]: netcdf - 4.0.1 problems

I have my own machine, which is a toshiba laptop.  I believe that i am installing netcdf through compiling since I have to use make files to install netcdf.  I don't get any actual errors but I do not have all the files I need including netcdf.include