2010 Feb 10 20:57

[vox-tech] LINUX installation question windows Vista

[vox-tech] LINUX installation question windows Vista

To Whom it May Concern,

I have a computer with windows Vista and am having problems creating a partition due to pagefiles.  I was wondering if it is possible to just install/run linux from an external hard drive where I can easily have partitions of 250 GB as opposed to 7 GB, which is the maximum partition I can get on my C drive.

Thanks,

Jason