2010 Jan 31 22:59

Re: [vox-tech] my site was hacked

Hai:

Brian Lavender wrote:

>Can you use ssh to log into a shell?

	If you notice from the last few E-mails a number of us has
	suggested you use a more secure form to transfer the files.
	If you provider does not support SSH, SCP, SFTP then it is
	time you get a real provider who does so you have the
	security on their end to prevent this from happening again.
	And seeing they are using Linux there is no reason why they
	should not be supporting SSH, SCP.

							Tony