2010 Jan 28 07:45

[vox-tech] Exporting multiple sheets to CSV?

[vox-tech] Exporting multiple sheets to CSV?

I've got an ODS spreadsheet file that I'm maintaining with OpenOffice.org Calc.
It contains multiple sheets, which I'd like to export each as separate CSV
text files (tab-delimited text, in my case).

Unfortunately, the "Save As..." option, when I choose CSV as the output type,
only saves the current sheet.  (And brings up that: "Warning: only saved the
current sheet" (paraphrased) dialog.)

_Is_ there a way to dump every sheet in an ODS file into individual CSVs,
without going doing a bunch of manual labor?  (Switch to first sheet, save as;
switch to second sheet, save as; switch to third sheet, save as; ad infinitum.)

Aside from it being easier to manage all the sheets at once (rather than
managing them all as separate files), they also do a lot of cross-referencing
of each other.  So splitting the ODS up into individual files is something
I'd like to avoid.

Thanks in advance,

Sent from my computer