2010 Jan 26 19:34

Re: [vox-tech] my site was hacked

Hai Yi wrote:
> The website hasn't been restored yet, even I wrote an urgent email to
> the support of my ISP, lunarpages.com, no response after 24 hours
> except for an automatic email. This host used to be a good one,
> responding to the requests in time and to the point; however it's
> becoming a disappointment in recent years, I think it's time for me to
> move my business else where.

	I have a couple of questions which might help use to find
	out how your site was hacked.

	How do you make changes to your site? Do you send the
	file to the ISP and they put the file into position or
	do you somehow transfer the file and put it into place?

	If you transfer the file yourself, what method do you use
	to transfer the file?

	Do you have shell access to your site?

	What OS does the ISP use for your site?

							Tony