Re: [vox-tech] SURFboard SBG900 opinions

Re: [vox-tech] SURFboard SBG900 opinions

Thanks.  DSL won't work for them (They can barely connect at 28.8kbs
over their phone line.  They live too far away. (They live in a rural
area of mendocino county outside of Fort Bragg. ) In fact, we thought
satellite Internet was their only option for high speed until we
stumbled across cable.  We thought they were too far out for cable also,
but they must have upgraded their system.  Reading their local paper,
there is a group studying options for public rural high speed interenet.