Re: [vox-tech] SURFboard SBG900 opinions

On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 07:35:54AM -0800, Steve Weiss wrote:
> You might also consider DSL, which is a lot cheaper, is month-to-month,
> and offers a range of speeds. The speed they can deliver depends on your
> location. AT&T's rates are:

I also highly recommend Sonic.net, which can provide DSL out here
in Davis.  They have excellent support, are Linux-friendly (though I'm
not sure how much their phone support can help with Linux problems),
and are a (relative to AT&T and Comcast) small local business, out of
Santa Rosa.  (Heck, one of their founders chats on NBLUG's mailing list
on a regular basis :) )