2009 Oct 21 21:44

[vox-tech] Tux Paint, Fullscreen, and dual monitors

[vox-tech] Tux Paint, Fullscreen, and dual monitors

Tux Paint is fantastic.  My 4 year old daughter loves it and creates very impressive pictures.  It seems every day she finds a new feature.

I just got a second monitor and use Twinview from the Linux Nvidia control panel.  I found that Tux paint won't work correctly in full screen anymore.  The application is shifted half off the second monitor and you have to move the mouse several centimetres to the left to click on the buttons.

For now, I took out the --fullscreen option and she is using it in a window.  We'd really like to get it back to fullscreen without having to disable one of the monitors.  Any ideas?

Also, how come the window doesn't have a maximize button?