2009 Sep 26 13:50

Re: [vox-tech] OpenVZ

Rod Roark wrote:
> So far my experience has been "sudo apt-get install linux-openvz" and
> crossing my fingers while the remote server rebooted with its new
> kernel.  Whew.  So far so good.
>
> I'm on hold pending assignment of an additional IP address.

Change of plans.  My hosting service seems to have deadbeat support,
and it turns out that (at least in Fairfield) Comcast has a smokin'
deal on "Business Class" Internet which is much faster than DSL.  So
I'm going that route... the installers finished up this morning.

Lugod.org will probably have some downtime late tonight and again
tomorrow night while I try to get things switched.  And yes, OpenVZ
is still part of the plan.

Rod