2009 Sep 24 20:19

Re: [vox-tech] Anyone munge "From" in Mutt?

Re: [vox-tech] Anyone munge "From" in Mutt?

Bill,

I think you want the reverse_name and reverse_realname options in mutt.

"It may sometimes arrive that you receive mail to a certain machine, move the messages to another machine, and reply to some the messages from there. If this variable is set, the default From: line of the reply messages is built using the address where you received the messages you are replying to. If the variable is unset, the From: line will use your address on the current machine."

-Ryan