2009 Sep 22 09:11

Re: [vox-tech] OpenVZ

Thanks Ted.  I have also used VMware (though not Server) extensively and
agree that it's very cool.  However that's in the Virtual Machine
category and would incur more overhead than I'm willing to give up.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platform_virtualization for a
discussion of various types of platform virtualization.

See http://community.livejournal.com/openvz/25349.html for an excellent
screencast introduction to OpenVZ.

Rod