2009 Sep 20 09:19

Re: [vox-tech] OpenVZ

No experience with VPSes, but plenty with VMWare Server (1.x and 2.x),
which is free, functional, and very cool.  VMWare is stable and
isolated and I'd use it without question or reserve on anything along
these lines.  As this isn't directly what you asked about, I'll simply
offer to answer any questions you may ask rather than wax eloquent at
this point.