2009 Sep 18 16:53

Re: [vox-tech] Windows Browser Recommendation

Re: [vox-tech] Windows Browser Recommendation

I run Firefox 3.5.2 on my WinXP system and disable Norton 360's add-ons
(it has 2) to Firefox. This gives a BIG improvement in both startup time
and browsing performance. (I've otherwise been happy with 360, unlike
some past incarnations of Norton.) The add-ons are unnecessary as far as
I'm concerned. Without them Firefox starts in just a few seconds.

Steve