2009 Sep 09 12:47

Re: [vox-tech] Tool to author CD+G discs?

On Wed, Sep 09, 2009 at 08:26:37AM -0500, Ken Bloom wrote:
> > Any ideas?  ... *crickets*  Yeah, I didn't think so.
>
> http://kibosh.org/cdgtools/

That's the tool I found.  It can rip and burn CD+G, but it can't _author_
them.

The developer has already said he'd lend me a hand if I wanted to
put something together, and hoped he could distribute it as part of
cdgtools.

He directed me to some commerical Windows application that he suggested
one could try under WINE or somesuch.

At this point, I realize I've got about 800 other things I should do
_before_ I even think about working on a new project. (At least one with
such a relatively small audience.)

Sent from my computer