January 6: Social gathering
2009 Sep 06 18:05

Re: [vox-tech] crontab

Hai Yi wrote:
> kind of embarrassment, where to look?

	A good starting place to look for log files is /var/log. Then
	you might want to do a 'grep cron *' to find out which file
	might have anything from cron in it. For my laptop I see that
	/var/log/syslog.

	If you or someone else have changed /etc/syslog.conf from the
	default there may also be a /var/log/cron.log file.

							Tony