2009 Aug 31 17:35

[vox-tech] Questions about memory in Linux

[vox-tech] Questions about memory in Linux

So I haven't read it yet, but this series by Akkana Peck over at LinuxPlanet
talks about memory-usage-related issues in Linux:

  http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/6830/1/

  "In the last article, I talked about the different types of Linux
  memory and how deceptive values like Virtual Size and Resident Set
  Size can be. Today I'll talk about how you can get more useful numbers
  so you can figure out which programs really are hogging your
  computer's RAM."

Enjoy!

Sent from my computer