2009 Aug 25 08:37

[vox-tech] Fwd: Re: command to monitor memory usage

Gandalf posted from a non-subscribed address again.  (You might want
to sign 'gandalf@cany1can.net' up to vox-tech, but set it to 'nomail';
that way you can still post, even if you're sending it from a
different From address than the one you normally receive list
messages.)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from vox-tech-bounces@lists.lugod.org -----

Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 07:42:37 -0700
From: vox-tech-bounces@lists.lugod.org
Subject: Auto-discard notification
To: vox-tech-owner@lists.lugod.org

Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 07:09:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: Gandalf  Parker <gandalf@cany1can.net>
Subject: Re: [vox-tech] command to monitor memory usage
To: lugod's technical discussion forum <vox-tech@lists.lugod.org>

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009, Hai Yi wrote:

>thanks pete, actually that's exactly what i responded, the interviewer
>didn't make a comment.

It might not be what he expected. As I say in one of my sig lines...

"Do not use linux if you like asking a question and getting the answer on
how to do it. Use linux if you like asking a question and getting 100
answers on 100 different ways of doing it."

Gandalf  Parker
--
I knew DOS before it was spelled DoS
I knew UNIX before it was spelled  L I N U X

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer