2009 Aug 21 11:46

[vox-tech] totally screw up with my ubuntu

[vox-tech] totally screw up with my ubuntu

Hello All:

I was planning to make my ubuntu work wirelessly so I installed a driver for my wireless card (WUSB300N), and during the process, I came across this message "the application
'nm-connection-editor' (/usr/bin/nm-connection-editor) wants acces to the default keyring,Enter password for default keyring to unlock ", since none of my passwords I can think of can unlock it, I did some google and take advise to install pam-ring and now i totoal screw up my system: next time I start the ubuntu, before I can enter my user name, a popup window: "Authentication failed" and it never go away.

Anyone can help me out? I can't afford to losing my stuff in this machine. :-(

Thanks a lot!
Hai