2009 Aug 14 21:47

[vox-tech] USB packet record and replay

Anyone know of a way to record packets over usb and then replay them.
The scenario is to setup a whole bunch of data loggers with consistent
commands. Right now you plug in a data logger then click through the GUI
to send a bunch of commands to program the device. Then plugin another
one and repeat. This is tedious and error prone when doing over 20 devices.

So far I've found several USB sniffer applications, but can't find any
solutions for replaying the logs.

Thanks,
Alex