2009 Aug 11 15:41

Re: [vox-tech] Converting video for Facebook

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 01:09:32PM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
> Below the preset list is a plus sign. So pick one of the presets, then
> change the config and hit the plus sign to add it to the list.

Woah.  I'm totally blind.  Sorry ;)

(But dude, labels would be nice.  This is why I liked KDE 3.5 so much.
You can turn on verbosity on a per-toolbar-basis, so you didn't have
to hunt-and-hover to have the tooltips pop up and tell you what everything
in the UI does.  KDE 4 still has a lot of that going on, but I've seen
plenty of apps that fail in that respect, too *cough* amaroK)