2009 Aug 10 13:07

Re: [vox-tech] Converting video for Facebook

Re: [vox-tech] Converting video for Facebook

https://launchpad.net/~handbrake-ubuntu/+archive/ppa

Yeah there's a PPA though the Handbrake folks most kindly provide a
deb right on their site. It took me tons of hunting around to find the
command to actually run the darn thing:

ghb

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 11:33, Bill Kendrick<nbs@sonic.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 11:29:36AM -0700, Al Lenaburg wrote:
>> Hey Bill,
>>
>> I second what Alex said - Handbrake for Linux is a very cool little app.
>> I was really frustrated trying to add video to my new Palm Pre - until another
>> computer friend of mine suggested Handbrake - Worked like a charm.
>
> I like simplification, so even though Handbrake isn't in Ubuntu's
> repository (yet), I'm downloading it and will give it a go. :)
>
> I think I've heard of it before, and it looks like the recent version
> (from Nov 2008) is pretty featureful.  Looking forward to trying it.
>
> Thanks you two!
>
> -bill!

Scott