2009 Aug 10 11:33

Re: [vox-tech] Converting video for Facebook

Re: [vox-tech] Converting video for Facebook

Hey Bill,

I second what Alex said - Handbrake for Linux is a very cool little app.
I was really frustrated trying to add video to my new Palm Pre - until another
computer friend of mine suggested Handbrake - Worked like a charm.
Good luck,

Al Lenaburg