2009 Jul 27 07:14

Re: [vox-tech] protection error in Directshow app

Re: [vox-tech] protection error in Directshow app

found 27 after the first full scan. I am not sure if there are some mireports, also how come Kaspersky couldn't identify these malware? it's supposed to be very good.

Thanks again
Hai

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 2:42 AM, Al Lenaburg <callmcd@gmail.com> wrote:
Did it find any spyware that could have been a hindrance?
Glad to help.