2009 Jun 22 22:48

Re: [vox-tech] download manager c++ code

Re: [vox-tech] download manager c++ code

hello Ken:

I've just installed cclive and it seemed working, thanks a lot!
Two more questions though:
1. does it provide a API? maybe it's only an utility. I noticed that
you mentioned kget has a shared lib exposing an API, i'll check it out
later;
2. any such things for Windows ?

Thanks again,
Hai