2009 Jun 12 21:52

Re: [vox-tech] [OT] Soundproof paint?!?

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 11:01:20PM -0400, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> Can soundproof paint possibly be effective?  Even a little?

I dont know about soundproof paint.

But I would recommend getting a persion rug and mounting it on the wall. Not only does it work; but it also is decorative, conversation piece, a good money investment (if you want to buy the real thing or happen to know someone in the air force), and its portable.

Gandalf  Parker
--
If I knew more about what I was talking about then I would charge more for the information. What did I charge for this? Oh, this was free.