2009 May 28 23:38

Re: [vox-tech] rinetd - get around only having port 80

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 10:32:16AM -0700, Scott Miller wrote:
> Episode 512 of hak5 < http://www.hak5.org/ > gives a brief demo of rinetd.
> It's in apt-get from ubuntu and debian.

Too busy to watch the vid.  (Sadly, I don't care about the cat, the storm,
or that dude's house purchase. ;) )

But sounds useful!  The Library (which, of course, we won't be meeting at
again for the next ~12 months) blocked all but a few ports, at least using
the ethernet jack found in the Blanchard room.  (Not sure what limitations
there were on the Wifi)