2009 May 10 01:08

Re: [vox-tech] Port Forwarding or firewall?

Re: [vox-tech] Port Forwarding or firewall?

thank you, Rod. Actually, it also happened to the MySQL server as
well. As you can see that I have mysql open @ port 3306. From another
computer (Widnows XP) in my LAN, I installed a MySQL client
(MySQLQueryBrowser.exe), it can't establish the connection to the
server either. It's quite weird.