January 6: Social gathering
2009 May 03 15:38

Re: [vox-tech] Converting to Kubuntu

I'm another Kubuntu KDE4 user here. I think the first offerings of
KDE4 were for fanboys and enthusiasts only, but KDE 4.2.x in the
current 9.04 release is very solid. The system config menu is a bit of
a mess, is my only gripe.

Dolphin is a welcome change for a clear and simple way to navigate
your system files. I think konqueror was getting too complex and
overkill for a simple file manager. *ducks*

:)

Scott