2009 May 02 21:29

Re: [vox-tech] Converting to Kubuntu

I found the (K)ubuntu packages to be much more up-to-date than the Debian packages, even with Debian unstable. Ubuntu's been really dependable and the transition was easy (apt-get == apt-get). Graphics and audio devices seem to me to have better support and auto-detection under Ubuntu also. I say go for it.