2009 Apr 09 19:36

Re: [vox-tech] Utility to image a hard drive

Re: [vox-tech] Utility to image a hard drive

Quoting Bill Kendrick (nbs@sonic.net):

> I myself always end up dropping files on my hard drive
> named "user@host", because I forgot the ":" at the end.

Hey, I resemble that remark!

(/me quickly searches his user-writeable dirs for "rick@[foo]" files.)

> I've been using computers for 80% of my life.  I'm getting to the point
> where I prefer they do the work for me... I'm getting kind of tired of
> convincing them. ;)

The damned things keep doing what I tell them to!  Makes me so annoyed.
(I want my DWIM button.)

> Google "Gimp wacom linux", and have fun tweaking your X11 config files.

Lots of things are complex to fix in Linux.  The consolation is that
they tend to stay fixed.