2009 Apr 06 13:39

Re: [vox-tech] An impossible series of windows that lock yourcomputer

Re: [vox-tech] An impossible series of windows that lock yourcomputer

Quote:
>  So I just subscribed and so can I resend this message like this? I had no
>  idea that you had to subscribe to even get your messages through. That
>  wasn't posted on the website in any obvious space.
<snip>

Hrm.  This one got discarded, too.

"(You must be subscribed to post)" next to each list
(except 'vox-announce', which only officers can post to). ;)

I suppose the mailman pages don't explicitly say this.
It's kind of assumed with mailing lists on the internet, though,
otherwise everyone would always have to be sure to Cc both the list
and the poster and... well then you get into arguments about
Reply-To being good or bad. :^)

Sent from my computer